Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Trip To The Hospital (actually two)




We are getting to be regulars at the hospital. I had to go again last month due to a severe amoeba attack resulting in dehydration. I was in the hospital on Monday, then had to preach for three nights in a row Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at a camp. Needless to say, I wasn’t at my peak in ability. 

Then, Faith had a massive wreck on her bike. Our new house is up the mountain, and Faith decided to ride down it…went too fast and wiped out. She has hamburger meat for arms, legs and her belly, plus six stitches in her chin. When I took her to the hospital, the Doctor in the emergency room knew my name….isn’t that a sign of going there too often? Here is a photo of Faith’s new pride and joy…her chin. She wanted me to put it on here.

0 comments: