Monday, February 16, 2009

We Are So Stinking Happy!

I know that things are not supposed to matter, but we just made a purchase that has me super thrilled. I plan on posting a video of it soon, but for now will put a photo at the end of this little article.

Fact is, I only know one other family that has one of these little beauties.

Yep, we are now the proud owners of a dryer. Look at it. It won´t fit in the house, so we have it outside, and it runs off a propane tank and we have to use an extension cord and a power converter (to go from 220 to 110). However, for the first time in two years, we have soft towels and our clothes are not mildewing in the basket because we can´t hang them on the line in the rain.

We are so uptown!

We purchased this 15 year old beauty from a missionary going back to the States. Now, we are the envy of the mission community...hahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Kim McCullars said...

Wow! The simple things the rest of us take for granted! I can't imagine a family your size and no dryer!

Congrats on your new purchase and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I know how much you will appreciate this. I love the smell of freshly dried towels and warm towels. How is Zhenia? Did she get the package I sent? I hope that she liked the gifts : ) Love, Shel