Thursday, November 19, 2009

Calling All Geeks I Need Help...


I am on the board of directors of a really GREAT ministry here in Bolivia. It is called Apoyo. That is the Spanish word for 'Help". The missio is to "Serve The Servers". Check it out:
Anyway, here is what we do. We basically do everything to help pastors. We provide no interest loans of up to $3,000 to build them houses, since many live in, well, squalor. We help them find jobs, provide resources, give training, family counseling, networking, etc., and right now are seeking to expand into microenterprise.
Now, why do I need help?
I want to raise money for them by connecting with Latino Churches in the United States (Or England). However, I cannot find any type of 'list' with addresses or emails or even names of Latino Churches.
Could someone, more than one, anyone, who knows how to find things on line better than I can, lead me here? I want to have a list of at least 100, but the more the better, Spanish Speaking churches that I can contact to share our vision with.

I have googled, lycos, and big mamma'ed. I have done all I know. Could you help me help this incredible ministry?
Thanks
Joe

0 comments: