Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Rest Of The Story---The Burgular


I had several people ask for the rest of the story from my Insights on Mary. Here is the scoop.

I did not have a gun, but I did have hunting arrows. These are razor tips that go on the end of your arrow, like the photo. They are real razors, and bad news. I ran to my bedroom (I don't know why I did not run from the house. Like those idiots in the scary movies...I stayed in the house). I got an arrow and put a hunting tip on it. I then told the bad guy that I was armed and coming for him. I went one room at a time, turning on the lights and opening all the closets until I got to the room that I had seen him run into. I was honestly giving him time to leave...hopefully.

He ran out the back door. I did not chase him. (at least I was that smart).

Now looking back at this event. I was SO STUPID. Mr. Boy Wonder with the arrow. "Hey, I got an idea, lets take on a burgular in a fight to the death in the living room." Duhr.

Praise God that He loves stupid people.

1 comments:

Caris said...

"Praise God that He loves stupid people" HAHA! great quote. And whudda story... wow.